If you’ve never hired a shuttle bus to move your group to a new venue…
…you’re kind of asking asking for trouble.
Especially when it comes to corporate events.
Whether you need to move your employees or your customers to a new location, the actual experience of being transported will reflect back on you.
Calling for a bunch of taxi’s may sound easy, but it has it’s drawbacks.
Like not knowing if the driver really is trustworthy.
Take for example the story of this woman who said…
“I took a taxi ride with my friends. As we were getting out, I paid the taxi driver. With a grin, he drove away fast. It turns out my friend had already paid”
Or this one..
“I rode in the cab on the way back to my dorm from the airport. The taxi driver was on the phone and not really paying attention. I paid him and got out of the cab, but he drove away before I could get my luggage out of the trunk”
Or how about this…
“I called a taxi after a night of partying. When it arrived, I realized I had no cash, so I told the driver I’d quickly grab some from an ATM. He made me leave my phone with him as collateral in case I was pulling a prank. He drove off the moment I turned my back”
See what I mean?
Everyone who has ever been in taxi has a story to tell about them.
And the last thing you want is to risk exposing any of your customers to that kind of experience.
That’s why hiring a shuttle bus makes much more sense.
Check out these advantages
- You can schedule and pre-pay for a shuttle bus service so you don’t have to worry about it.
- You don’t have to reimburse your group for taxi fees
- You don’t have to inconvenience your group by making them pay
- You don’t have to deal with a bunch of taxi receipts
- Having a shuttle bus will keep your entire group together and no one will go missing
- It is so much for to travel in a group together you can sing songs or tell jokes etc
- The entire process of moving from one venue to another is totally seamless
- The shuttle bus drivers dress and act completely professional
- Your entire group arrives all at once saving you from wasting time searching for stragglers
- The entire experience for everyone will feel professional which reflects well on you and your organization
Whether you have 5 people in your group or more than 50, Abba Limousine service in Houston Texas has a shuttle bus for your group.
Call us now at (713) 532-4170 to talk about how we can help you transport your group – no matter what size!